Become an Exhibitor at a Yoga Journal Conferences
Our conference attendees appreciate the opportunity to do business with companies
who support the yoga community. This is your chance to market your products and
services exclusively to the movers, shakers and influencers in the growing yoga
Click here for an application to exhibit at the Yoga Journal Conferences.
Please note: this application does not guarantee exhibit space.
Click here for Exhibitor FAQs
Your company will not be considered for an exhibitor invite until your registration has been received by Yoga Journal. Click here to register. You must complete a separate registration application for each conference in which you would like to exhibit. Invites nor the date in which the invite is received can not be promised.
|Event||Exhibit Hall Dates||Fees||Application Deadline||Rolling Invites Begin||
18th Annual Colorado Conference
YMCA of the Rockies
Estes Park Colorado
|Sept 26-29, 2013||
Exhibit Table: $1,100
|You may submit registration at any time.||May 13, 2013|
Westin Diplomat Resort
|November 1-3, 2013||
Exhibit Table: $1,000
|You may submit registration at any time.||August 5, 2013|
San Francisco Conference
San Francisco, CA
|January 16-20, 2014|
New York Conference
Hilton New York
New York, NY
|April 24-28, 2014|
Yoga Journal Conferences is happy to extend the following discounts on exhibit prices:
- If you have exhibited at the previous three sequential conferences then you will receive 5% off your vending fee.
- If you currently advertise with Yoga Journal Magazine or Yoga Journal online, we will extend discounting based on the following advertising spending:
- $1,000-5,000 will receive a 3% discount on exhibit space
- $5,001-15,000 will receive a 5% discount on exhibit space
- $15,001+ will receive a 10% discount on exhibit space
*Current spending is based on above expenditures being made within the (12) months preceding the event you are registering for.
The 5% exhibitor tour discount cannot be combined with an advertising discount.
Non-profit organizations are offered a 25% discount on exhibit space . Product sales are allowed at non-profit exhibits.
How to Exhibit at a Conference:
Step 1. Submit the Online Application
Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee automatic acceptance as an exhibitor at the YJ Conferences. Selected applicants will be notified via email if accepted. Submitting an application does not commit you in any way to the event.
Step 2. If selected from the pool of applicants, follow payment instructions to submit full payment by the payment deadline.
2013 New York Conference - 3/15/13
2013 Colorado Conference - 8/15/13
2013 Florida Conference - 10/15/13
Rolling deadlines mean that the application and payment deadlines have passed, but we still have exhibit booths available.
Booths will be available until the inventory is sold out.
Yoga Journal Conferences cannot reserve exhibit space without payment.
Reasons to Exhibit
- Yoga Journal Conferences are the events in the yoga world. You won't find a better who's who list...
- 1600-2000 expected attendance
- Sample new and existing products and services
- Generate quality sales leads
- Have face-to-face interactions with your best prospects
- Sell your product or services on the spot
- Build brand awareness
- Network with the primary influencers of the growing yoga community today
- Media coverage! Previous events have been covered by the New York Times, ABC News and more.
As an exhibitor you will receive:
- One 8'D x 10' W Booth
- Booths include: one 2x6 table, two chairs and a waste basket.
- One 6'W x 2'D Exhibit Table
- Exhibit Tables include: two chairs and a waste basket.
- Two space-available conference class passes to be shared amongst your staff
- Listing on Conference web site
- Listing in Event Guide
- Security to monitor product when Exhibit Hall is closed
- Exhibiting equipment available to rent through our Exhibit Service Company
- Discounted group rate at hotel venues with mention of Yoga Journal
- Women/Men 80%/20%
- Median Age: 44.6
- Median HHI: $62,500
- Graduated College: 72%
- Professional/Managerial: 34%
- 45% of attendees are Yoga Teachers
- 9% of attendees are Yoga Studio Owners
Source: Spring 2012 MRI
- "Sales were worth the trip!"
- "We generated $5000 in revenue."
- "We have seen our profits increase with each conference."