FEATURED YOGA JOURNAL PRESENTERS
Sponsor Yoga Journal LIVE
Yoga Journal LIVE attracts a
devoted Yoga Journal readers and yoga practitioners who seek the ultimate yoga experience
-- the opportunity to interact with world-renowned instructors in marquee settings
in top markets. Yoga Journal events feature unparalleled marketing opportunities,
including the popular Yoga Lifestyle Marketplace filled with sought-after products
Place your products and services directly in the hands of your best prospects: affluent, health-conscious consumers. Enhance brand presence and leverage the benefits of face-to-face marketing at Yoga Journal LIVE.
Don't miss the opportunity to align your company with Yoga Journal's well known and prestigious event tour.
Click here to read more about Yoga Journal LIVE Sponsorships.
For more information and a Media Kit, contact Haley Brockmeier at email@example.com
Click here for Exhibitor FAQs
Click here for Exhibitor Photo Gallery
Align your company with this growing health and fitness trend.
Over the past decade, yoga has grown from a niche market into the hottest sector of America's health and fitness industry:
- Americans spend $10.3 billion a year on yoga classes and products, including equipment, clothing, vacations and media (streaming classes, videos, books and magazines).*
- 8.7% of U.S. adults, or 20.4 million people, practice yoga. In addition nearly 44.4 %, or 85.7 million Americans, say they are very interested in trying yoga in the near future.
Zone in on your target audience.
Yoga Journal LIVE bring together leading instructors and yoga enthusiasts who have a powerful ability to set trends and influence others. Three types of influential individuals attend Yoga Journal events: world-renowned yoga instructors, teacher-attendees, and yoga enthusiast who range from beginner to advanced practitioners. This is your best chance to market your products and services to a well-targeted audience, including the primary influencers of the growing yoga community today.
- Women/Men 77.9%/22.1%
- Median Age: 47.3
- Median HHI: $67,991
- Graduated College or more: 45%
- Professional/Managerial: 40.2%
Source: Fall 2013 MRI
- 45% of attendees are Yoga Teachers
- 9% of attendees are Yoga Studio Owners